We are pleased to welcome your submission for the 2019 Kingston Prize exhibition. Please read the following information carefully and make sure that you have everything you need before you start the entry process. All the information you need to know about how to enter The Kingston Prize portrait competition can be found on the ‘How To Enter‘ page.
If you have any questions or problems with this form, please contact us at email@example.com.
DECLARATION BY ARTIST
To be eligible for consideration, you must select ‘yes’ below to confirm that you have read and agree to all of the following statements:
- I am a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (landed immigrant) of Canada.
- I have read the rules of the Kingston Prize competition, and accept the conditions of the competition.
- I certify that the portrait will be available for The Kingston Prize exhibitions in 2019-20, regardless of any change of ownership of the portrait.
- I acknowledge that the decision of the Jury is final and binding on myself and on other participants.
- I met with the subject for the purpose of making this portrait.
- I have informed the subject of my intention to submit the portrait to the Kingston Prize competition.
- I certify that the statements in my application are true and complete, to the best of my knowledge.